Monday, August 20, 2007

INTRODUCTION

I'm a Mother of two grown children and like most Mother's we tend to put our families before ourselves, but as we take care of others we let ourselves be deprived of many important and vital elements, such as good nutrition and good health. We never realize that we must stay healthy if we are to nurture others. I had not taken care of myself for many years...never getting enough sleep and heaven knows never eating a well balanced diet. With all of this stress and a severe lack of proper nutrients my body began to shut down. Headaches, allergies, skin rashes, muscle weakness and arthritis were taking over my body. Then MonaVie came into my life like a breath of fresh air, breathing life back into my broken body. MonaVie is a Nurtient Rich Fruit Drink Blend made up of 19 scientifically evaluated Nutrient Dense Fruits from across the globe with the Acai Berry from the Amazon Rain Forest as it's Star Ingredient. MonaVie Blend is loaded with antioxidants to help fight inflamation and let the body begin to heal itself. I myself have experienced remarkable relief and many other positive results from drinking as little as 4 ounces a day. I have created this blog with the sole purpose of passing on this critical information in the hopes that I can help many who suffer with similar pain find the relief that I have found through this amazing product, MonaVie!!! I will be posting articles and links to help you find all the information you will need to make better informed decisions about your Health and Well-Being.

No comments: