Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HITTING THE "NUTRITIONAL JACKPOT"!!!

If you've ever solved a difficult puzzle, found money, won a competition or done just about anything that excited you enough to want to share the news with the world, then you understand the way I feel when I talk about the amazing benefits I have received since beginning to include MonaVie in my daily diet! After only two months of drinking a healthy nutritious fruit juice blend made up of 19 fruits from around the world called MonaVie I am lucky enough to say I have gained remarkable relief from debilitating arthritis pain and I have noticed a huge difference in my energy level. I have also noticed countless other subtle positive changes in my health and body!

I was so excited about my positive experience with MonaVie I passed on my story to my son hoping this Healthy Fruit Juice would help him as well. My son was born with Occulta Spina Bifida. It is the mildest form of this serious birth defect but none the less it causes him great distress and pain constantly from the crack in one of the vertebra in his spine. Back pain and sleepless nights are just a few of the symptom's he suffers from daily. He was very reluctant and skeptical about the Juice and it wasn't until I asked him to try it as a favor to me to see if it would help him that he agreed to drink this nutritionally powerful juice. After just one week of drinking 4oz. a day of MonaVie Active he called me with a zest in his voice that I had not heard in a long time and very emotionally he began to tell me how good it was to sleep through the night without waking up often to change positions so he could get back to sleep comfortably. He went on to say he woke up feeling more refreshed and did not dread the painful struggle out of bed. He said "I don't care what it takes, I don't EVER want to STOP drinking this juice"! He believes as I do that what is in this juice has given him great relief and he is extremely happy with his results! As his mother, of course I too am pleased that he is experiencing this kind of relief and that is why I continue to pass on the word, to share my story and his so that others may take that first step to a less painful and healthier future!

With MonaVie, I feel like I have found the answer to good health, to a better quality of life! With MonaVie, I feel like I have hit the Nutritional Jackpot and my health is my wealth! With this wonderful product, I feel I have won the battle against disease and pain and the benefits I gained for a brighter healthier future are my gold medals!

Please check out the many informative links on the right side of this page to see for yourself what MonaVie might possibly do for you!