Saturday, October 20, 2007

A CANCER SURVIVOR'S COMPELLING STORY...

The Following is an email sent from my brother Chas about his ordeal with cancer. Chas had quite a struggle on his hands but with his faith, the faith of our family and God's Good Graces he made it through! Though it was probably the toughest fight of his life he never gave up, he never gave in and now today he is a cancer survivor of almost 9 years. Below, through an email you can read his compelling story and how his introduction to MonaVie has helped with his recovery...

I attached to this e-mail a speech I gave as the honored speaker at an early 2000's American Cancer Society Relay For Life Rally to give you some background on what it was like to learn I had cancer, what is was like fighting cancer, and what it was like being victorious over cancer. In re-reading that speech of almost 6 years ago, I am reminded of the unfortunate changes that the chemotherapy and radiation effected upon my entire intestinal system. The year 2008 marks my 9th year being cancer free. More than that, I will be able to begin a new year with a calmer, healthier intestinal system than I've had since I was released from the hospital on July 5. 1999. My "new year of Health" is due, I believe, to an amazing Brazilian superfood found in God's Gift MonaVie.

You already know that MonaVie is a blend of 19 superfood fruits and how the main fruit, the special Acai berry, declared by real scientists and real doctors as a health gift from heaven, helps repair cellular damage, arrests free-radicals in the body, and actually promotes anti-aging. I'd like to tell you of just one of the many benefits I know to be a fact for me since I began early last July enjoying the health rewards of drinking MonaVie.

After my cancer treatments concluded in late May of 1999, one of my physicians, Dr. Gillette, a truly nationally renowned radiation oncologist told me that although my intestinal system was healed from the 5+ weeks of daily radiation, my intestinal cells were not "the same" as they once were. In short, Dr. Gillette was only telling the half of it. Foods that I loved and enjoyed frequently were not "staying with me". I began to experience a daily diarrhea whenever I ate just about any food and there were times that I'd have to make a bee-line to the bathroom merely from drinking water! Going out to dinner with friends became impossible; I was always ashamed and worried that I'd have to make it to toilet on a second's notice. I was
a big-time traveler who found excitement learning of new locales, new countries, and new people but that became a thing of the past. I couldn't even travel to a movie theatre without fear I'd have an accident. What most people didn't understand then, and still do not "get" today, is that my situation was that once my body "decided" it was going to "move", there was no waiting, stopping, or "holding". I better be near porcelain. It was just a dreadful time because I became a literal recluse in my own home. In the few short months that I began drinking MonaVie, I can now eat many foods that I previously would only rent for a VERY short time. I am going out to dinners with friends and actually NOT running to the men's rooms during meals. Of course, I must still be reasonable. There are still foods that set me off but anymore it's a rare experience. I must be reasonable about what I eat and I can enjoy the balance of the day or evening without furiously galloping to the bathroom. I am not being overly dramatic when I say galloping. Unless a person's been in my shoes, there is just no way to explain what I went through. One business person I had had a couple of dinners out with made the remark that she wasn't going to go out and have dinner with me anymore because she felt she was making me sick, that was her way of letting me know I was ruining her evening. Yep, people are very
uncaring but most importantly here is my point that unless you've been through this you can not imagine the peace of mind I enjoy because of MonaVie. I can not tell enough people about this great juice. Anyone who is not using it is not as healthy as they could be in my opinion. I am not a doctor but I do know that MonaVie has built my health and my health improved without taking loads of pills, fiber mixes, injections, harsh regimens, or chemicals of any kind. Nature is the best way!

Chas Navarra, GRI, e-PRO®, ABR®, C-CREC
REALTOR® Broker
Navarra Home Selling Group
403 E. Arch Street
Indianapolis , IN 46202

Direct: (317) 590-9599
Fax: (317) 333-7088

Web: www.ChasNavarra.com
Email: Chas@ChasNavarra.com

46 comments:

Robert said...

Great blog, great information
rob
Xango

Plotter said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kosio said...

Acai Berry

終於 said...

天主在你身邊..................................................

睡衣 said...

Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.............................................

身材維持 said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!! ........................................

唱歌 said...

從人生中拿走友誼,猶如從生活中移走陽光..................................................

惠蘋惠蘋 said...

April showers bring May flowers. ........................................

淑純淑純 said...

廢話不多,祝你順心~^^........................................

倫音倫音 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.........................................

香君 said...

沒有友情,人生何樂? ..................................................

靜宸 said...

我們老得太快,卻聰明得太遲。..................................................

俊淑娟美 said...

分享的朋友,在精不在多,分享的幸福就在下一秒..................................................

思翰 said...

向小善致敬,它使人生旅程較為平順。

韋于倫成 said...

好文不寂寞........................................

偉誠 said...

開心不開心都是一天,祝您能夠笑著面對一切! ........................................

怡潔向霖 said...

很用心的blog,推推哦 ..................................................

彥安彥安 said...

快樂的微笑是保持生命康健的唯一藥石,它的價值千萬,卻不要花費一文錢........................................

saa said...

你不能和一個握緊的拳頭握手..............................

vickiekurt said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。..................................................................

玫友 said...

你不能左右天氣,但你可以改變心情..................................................................

胤綸胤綸 said...

要照顧身體歐~保重......................................................................

貢慧 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考,....................................................................

慈佐慈佐 said...

一定要保持最佳狀況呦,加油!!!期待你發表的新文章!.................................................................

AlphonseH_Va哲維 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

婷珊 said...

什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

PearleY建佑 said...

先為別人的快樂著想,是超人;先為自己的快樂著想,是凡人;使別人不快樂,自己也不快樂的,是笨人。..................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

Offence is the best defence.............................................................

盈廖生家秀蔡 said...

人生之中,比冒險更危險的一件事:不去冒險。..................................................

王春蕙王春蕙 said...

感謝分享--每天都要快樂喔....................................................................

陳湘枝陳湘枝 said...

要拼才會贏,生活就像戰爭…什麼時候才有和平啊…>"<..................................................

原秋原秋 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

士凱士凱 said...

一個人的快樂,不是因為他擁有的多,而是他計較的少。..................................................

柯綠來 said...

No pains, no gains.............................................................

徐禎緯 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..................................................................

施以王雅玲音 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

韋雅萍志 said...

你的文章給我力量!感謝您!!!..................................................................

彥韋以儒 said...

看了你的日誌 覺得今天好充實 晚安瞜.................................[/url]...............

信陳定 said...

keep update, please..bless you!!............................................................

48684 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................

惠奇 said...

看著你的BLOG 好多朋友都回應 真厲害..................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

第一次來這裡 愛上你的部落格 感謝你的分享...............................................................

kaixinwo said...

相見亦無事,不來常思君......................................................................

惠NorrisBradwell041花 said...

培養健全孩子最好的方法是父母先成為健全的人。......................................................................

Acai Health said...

In short, the Acai Berry is taking the nation by storm!

For this reason, Acai Berry is now a primary ingredient in many of the most effective supplements on the market. From juices and pulps to candy, Acai berries are making individuals all across the country look and feel better.

David Haas said...

Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David